Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Cold fusion

I'm really disappointed with myself about last Saturday. I had my digital voice recorder and my K2 meter in my pocket when I brought the laptop and paranormal puck into the cemetery to setup.
It was so cold, my fingers kept hitting the wrong keys. I could hardly type.

With all that, I never took out the other two devices and set them up. Who knows what I might have gotten if I hadn't been so forgetful.

Some ghost hunter I am!

I just heard that a trio of investigators that stayed after the rest of us froze out went back Sunday. I need to check with them to see what went on.

I've heard something about an LED flashlight going out and upon inspection, there was a penny in it and the batteries were fused together. Hmmm, will be interesting to see. Clearly, that location needs continued study.

I'll give more details when I get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment