Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

What better way to kick off the new year than to chronicle my adventures in ghost hunting!

Sure, alot of people would never admit to being a ghost hunter, for thought of being a kook. But, they sure tend to read the stories and watch the TV shows. Besides, anybody that really knows me, knows that I am not the regular, everyday, conventional type person anyway, just ask my family.

I do not come from a place of scepticism, though I have yet to come face to face with a ghost, but there's always hope.

The reason I am not a sceptic is because of my sister, Joy, who had visitations from the other side from an early age. She was always a little scared of it growing up...and I was always jealous.

Because of that, I have always viewed death a little differently than most. I see it as walking through a door into another room. It comes in handy when you have many deaths in the family. I don't seem to go through the same grieving process as most, because I know they are not really gone. Anyway, more about that later.

Come with me on what will be a fun and often wacky adventure as I join the Texas Society of Paranormal Investigators, delving into attempts to capture proof of what lies on the other side.

I've been honing my skills with them the last six months or so. Captured EVPs (electromagnetic voice phenomenon) and a few other interesting things will be shared.

There are lots of investigations and activities coming up, including a convention in Shreveport at the end of February. We will be going back to the Myrtles Plantation in May and have a few other trips in the works.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment